Sun, wind, salt, and sand all take a toll on skin, and After Sun Balm helps to restore skin’s balance and moisture. Lavender oil and Moroccan Blue Tansy have been shown to exhibit anti-inflammatory properties, helping to soothe the skin after sun exposure. After Sun Balm is ideal for whole body conditioning, anytime, and its creamy moisturizing power makes it a Badger favorite! 2 oz tin
Key Features & Benefits
• Lots of soothing Cocoa and Shea Butters make this balm nourishing and ultra-moisturizing.
• This is a total body balm – good for after bath and shower, after sun, or for dry skin anywhere on the body – any time of year.
• Delightful tropical scent from pure, organic essential oils.
• Conditions and smoothes parched skin, gently and naturally.
• Absolutely, positively NO chemicals, synthetics, “fragrance,” parabens, GMOs, or any other bad stuff.
• All of our balms are USDA Certified Organic and Petrolatum-free.
What’s in it?
*Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Essential Oils
of *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Tanacetum Annum (Moroccan Blue Tansy), *Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime), *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange), *Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang), *Citrus Sinensis (Sicilian Orange) and CO2 Extract of *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn). * = Certified Organic