Isn't this adorable? This unique Beehive shaped soap makes a delightful gift! Made with the same care and quality ingredients as our bar soap, it has delighted customers for years. A full 10.5 ounces, there is a lot of soap in this beautiful package! It makes a great stand-alone item, or dresses up any display. Honey Blossom fragrance only.
Why It's So Good
You've heard the expression, "Cleanliness is next to Godliness," right? We train our children to wash up before meals, after using the toilet, and while taking a bath, "…And don't forget to use SOAP!" Soap is an important part of our daily lives, but sometimes we don’t think too much about it. Perhaps we should.
Soap can be harsh and drying and cause all kinds of skin problems if we are not careful.
Here is why our Honey Blossom Soap is So Good For You!
First we use a vegetable base for our soap, rather than animal fat because it can be less pore-clogging, and frankly, it smells better! Then we add Shea Butter to the base because it is fantastic for moisturizing and softening skin. We add honey (because we love it, of course), but also because it is a natural humectant - meaning it traps moisture into your skin. We also add Royal Jelly and Propolis and Vitamin E because they are full of skin loving nutrients.
Now, we know that the first thing people do with a new bar of soap is hold it up to their nose, right? Try it! Give a bar of soap to someone and see what they do! Fragrance is important, so we chose our soap fragrances very carefully. Crisp Citrus, soothing Lavender or sweet Honey Blossom are all such super fragrances, it is hard to choose a favorite!
Then we mix it all together and mill it three times. When you hear that soap is “triple milled” or “French milled,” it means that all the excess moisture and air is pressed out of it so the end result is a solid, heavy bar of soap that lasts for a long, long time. We use a hand-press to cut and stamp our beautiful design on them, let them dry out, and then each one is hand-wrapped by our wonderful worker bees.
The resulting soap is a work of art that also makes your skin soft and clean. Who knew that something so daily could be so beautiful?
- Palm Oil (INCI name: Sodium Palmate)
- Coconut Oil (INCI name: Sodium Cocoate)
- Water (INCI name: Aqua)
- Shea Butter (INCI name: Butyrospermum Parkii)
- Glycerin (INCI name:Glycerin)
- Natural White Pigment (INCI: Titanium Dioxide)
- Olive Oil (INCI name: Olea Europaea Fruit Oil)
- Fragrance (INCI name: Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract)
- Orange Five-Fold Essential Oil (INCI name: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil)
- Salt (INCI name: Sodium Chloride)
- Honey (INCI name: Honey)
- Vitamin E (INCI name: Tocopherol Acetate)
- Royal Jelly Powder (INCI name: Royal Jelly Extract)
- Water Softener (INCI name: Tetrasodium Etidronate)
- Stabilizing Salt (INCI name: Pentasodium Pentetate)